Roland TR-6S Rhythm Performer
- With 6 instruments
- Contains the sounds of the Roland classics TR-909, TR-808, TR-606, TR-707 and more
- ACB modeling technology plus stereo sample import and playback
- SD card slot for importing your own mono and stereo samples (WAV or AIFF)
- Mixing and layering of sounds
- Drum tracks can consist of pure sample kits, TR sounds, or a mixture of both
- FM sound engine
- TR step sequencer with extended functions such as step loop, flam, sub-steps or motion recording
- Effects tailored to percussion such as delay, reverb, overdrive and filter
- Integrated USB audio / MIDI interface
- Power supply via 4x AA batteries or USB power
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Line outputs: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI In / Out
- UBS-B port (audio, MIDI and power supply)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 224 x 132 x 60 mm
- Weight: 705 g
|Storage Medium||SD Card|
|MIDI interface||MIDI In/Out|
|Number of analog outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 504204 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!