Eventide Mixing Link Mic Preamp
- High-quality mobile mic preamp in effect pedal format
- Works with dynamic microphones as well as condensers and ribbon microphones with a maximum of 65 dB amplifier
- 48 V Phantom power
- Instrument inputs and balanced inputs for line signals
- AUX Input and output
- Outputs for guitar amps and headphones with separate volume control
- Effect loop for balanced or unbalanced signals, ideal for mixers or guitar effect pedal
- Balanced XLR output
- Mix control with 3 operation modes: 100% microphone and effects, mic / effect balance (effects mix), 100% FX (without microphone operation)
- FX Footswitch for holding or locking FX loops
- Power supply via 9V DC power supply (Article Nr 409939, not included) or 9V battery
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 91 x 67 x 38 mm
- Weight: 0.43 kg
- Includes power supply
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 342311 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!