Boss RC-500 Loop Station
Effects pedal for electric guitar and electric bass
- 2-Track looper with integrated mixing and control options
- High-end sound quality with 32 bit AD / DA and 32 bit floating point processing
- 13 Hours of recording time
- Multicoloured backlit LCD display for displaying the loop status and the processing parameters
- Mono / stereo inputs for easy pedalboard integration as well as independent XLR microphone input with phantom power
- Reverse function and loop FX (repeat, scatter, shift and vinyl flick)
- 16 Different drum kits and 57 preset rhythms with A / B variations
- Advanced control via external foot switches, expression pedal or MIDI
- 99 Phrase memories
- Backup and loading of WAV loops via USB
- Controls: Memory / Value, Mic Level, Track 1, Track 2
- Push buttons: Track 1 Edit, Track 2 Edit, Rhythm Tempo, Rhythm On / Off, Memory Button, Menu, Exit, Enter, Input
- 96 x 32 dot RGB LC display with backlight
- Footswitch: Rec / Play, Stop, Track Select
- Operation with 4 AA batteries or 9 V DC mains adapter (not included in delivery - suitable mains adapter: Art.409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 73 x 129 x 56 mm
- Weight: 405 g
- Instrument inputs A / Mono & B: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Microphone input: XLR
- Outputs A / Mono & B: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Ctl 1.2 / Exp: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Stop / Memory: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Midi In / Out: 2x 3.5 mm stereo jack
- USB Micro B Type
- Power supply connection: barrel connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 504139 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!